Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm leaving tomorrow!

Okay, so I lied. I'm not typing this from Amman, I'm typing this from Saint Paul, Minnesota. I'm just posting my address though, so this barely counts as a post. If you guys want to send me mail, please do, I love mail! But please do not send packages; it is not recommended and it may not get to me. If you're going to email me, email me at squeakytomato@yahoo.com.  I wouldn't recommend trying to get in touch with me on Facebook--I might not have much access to it since the University blocks it (it slows down the server, it's not a censorship thing). Also, if you want mail from me,  leave me your address in the comments (I've edited the settings so anyone can post, not just people with Google addresses) or email me. If I get your address, I promise I will send you at least one postcard and a letter!
Okay, here's the address:


Margaret (Meg) Brown
C/O CIEE
P.O. Box. 13434,
Amman, 11942
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment