Saturday, October 22, 2011

Night 48

I was going to go to Ajloun today to pick olives, but instead I mistakenly hit the "off" button on my alarm instead of the "snooze" button this morning, so I slept until 10 instead. With this extra time I read my book and did some homework, woohoo:


Yay, Arabic!

Yeah, that's kind of what my whole next two weeks looks like. We've got midterms coming up and while I am not at all worried about my area studies midterms (two tests, both with only one essay question), I am worried about the Arabic. I have two 3-hour Arabic exams, guys. Yeah. So next weekend will also not be filled with cool Ajloun pictures or other things. It will be filled with studying. But in less than two weeks I'll be in Istanbul! 

1 comment:

  1. so you've discovered what study abroad means, great!

    ReplyDelete